6th Annual & 1st Virtual 5-SLN Conference
October 26 - October 28, 2020
Our sincere thanks for the fantastic response from Members! Many 5-SLN members have previously attended virtual conferences and they all agree - without exception - that this 5-SLN Virtual Conference was, by far, they best that they have ever attended.
5-SLN would like to thanks our members for participating in this unique industry event. From the comfort of office and/or home, this Conference took place at the 5-SLN Virtual Conference Venue covering 8 floors each having 20 tables, 2 Hang-outs and a Help Desk.
During the course of 3 days, 5-SLN Members from 50 Countries held 2,391 formal meetings that were each pre-scheduled and arranged at a specific location (Floor+Table). Members were able to select time-slots suiting their availability based on their own local time-zones +/- country variations into consideration.
98% of meeting communications were rated Excellent and the integrated alternatives of WhatsApp Video and Skype were hardly used! SMS Texting was fully integrated into the meeting scheduler allowing for pre-alterts in advance of meetings and "nudging" in the event of delayed and no-shows!
We at 5-SLN hope that Members enjoyed this new Conference format and found it useful - it so, it was well worth the many months spent in development in conjunction with our world-class web-masters!
5-SLN is already looking forward to our next meeting - whether in Bangkok or in Virtual format.
Visit the Conference Venue
| Sponsors & Attendees
| What They're Saying
Download the Group Photo here in *.png format
Download the Group Photo here in Adobe *.psd format
- Trevor, would just like to congratulate you on the conference Web site. It was simple to use and effective. Even I navigated it after a couple of tips. Well done 5-SLN and Thank you. Joe Mattey of CT Freight/UK
- Trevor, Thank you for nice arrangements and it is very good platform! JS of Euro Exim/India
- It was great experience, well organized and without any problems. Thank you so much for your hard work to meet us each other.Can of AGL/Turkey
- Really it was great organization. Thank you so much. Turget of AGL/Turkey
- It was great meeting eveyone during conference. Well done to Trevor and the team for organising everything and always make sure we don't have any issue during meetings. Arisa of ThinkPrime/Thailand
- Thanks much, Trevor. You've worked hard to create a meeting for all the members to bring us together in a virtual teleconference meeting and Trevor deserves to be a great ship captain. Once again thank you very much. I am very happy and satisfied with this meeting. Umi of FMC/Indonesia
- Thanks for your effort in the conference to make this event successful. I am sure it was a tough job but you made this simple to us to attend. Keshab of Mainstream Shipping & Logistics